11-12U Competitive Team Program
8U-12U Spring Practice Information (April Turf Training)
- 8U-12U Competitive team training begins next week (week of April 11)
- All training sessions are initially at Eden Prairie High School – Outdoor on Turf A and the Stadium or occasionally at the CMS turf field for some teams (check TeamSnap for your teams specific field)
- Please note – multiple teams will be training on the field. Please be sure to know your child’s coaches name and the team name so you can find the correct group on week one. It is important that your child finds the correct coach and does not jump in with any team. The coaches will have a copy of the rosters so please ask them.
- Please bring a ball and water, wear shin guards, wear the grey training jersey and bring the black/white reversible pinnie to every practice. New players only will receive the pinnie from the coach. Soccer cleats can be worn on the turf.
- Please always dress for the weather. It may be cold/wet the first few weeks of the season. Bring rain jackets etc as needed
- Weather – if training sessions are cancelled due to bad weather a club notification email will be sent out and/or it will be posted on the club website. You will not receive a notification to say practices are on, so please assume practice is on unless you receive an email to say otherwise.
- The coach will host a short team parent meeting after one of the practices either the week of April 11 or the week of April 18. Please look out for a note from the coach or team manager on this. This will be outdoors at the fields for 20-30 mins. Please bring a chair.
- Practices for the week of April 25 onwards will be added to Teamsnap soon by the coach or manager. These will continue on the same nights but will move to the grass fields. We are waiting on official confirmation on the start date for the grass fields but the 25th is our usual start date (weather dependent). Should there be any delay on this you will be notified and practices would then remain on the turf at the high school.
- Parents/Spectators should always remain at least 6 feet back from the training area during practices.
We are looking forward to seeing all the players again and to a great season of soccer!
Teams play in the Twin Cities Soccer League competing against other clubs mostly from the western suburbs.
Players assigned to appropriate level team. Teams play in different divisions to suit team level.
50% of TCSL games played in Eden Prairie.
Tournament play to add to player development, 2-3 events in Spring season, 1-2 in Fall.
Optional winter programs (Highest level teams are expected to participate in 1x per week minimum Winter if possible but all players are given opportunity)
- High Emphasis on individual skills, improved small group tactics, team work, continued social skills in a team environment.
- Medium Emphasis on commitment, performance in games versus concepts trained, individual skill and team.
- Low Emphasis on scores.
Players will play multiple positions and teams have numerous Goalkeepers.
Professional Licensed Coaches.
11U and 12U Players interested in joining please email Scott Macleod at [email protected]
- Start Mid April-End Late June but may have some events in July (Club Blackout Dates around July 4th)
- Training 2x per week mid week (may have occasional weekend session usually early Sat or late Sun)
- 10 TCSL games 5 home, 5 away in metro, typically west suburbs
- 3 Tournament Weekends in Metro (no out of state travel)
- End of season event
- EPSC Summer Camp
- Club Night Turf Training events at EPHS
- Click Link Below for FAQ!
- Spring/Summer Fee 395
- 11U Boys Monday/Wednesday 11U Girls Tuesday/Thursday 12U Boys Tuesday/Thursday 12U Girls Monday/Wednesday
Mid-July 11U– Attend “Try-Us-Out” player evaluation day for best placement on appropriate level team
Late July 12U– Attend EPSC Tryouts for player evaluations to place players at most appropriate level.
Late August-Training 2x per week midweek.
6 TCSL Games, 3 home, 3 away. Games typically on weekends with a few weekends free for Family Fall fun.
EPSC Club Night Under The Lights at EPHS Turf
Fall Fee $295
Winter 1 and 2 (Optional unless highest level team then 1x minimum if possible is expected but all players given opportunity)
Mid Nov-Mid-Dec Optional skills building program 1-2x per week, your choice.
Winter Fee 1- 145
11U-12U ( Birth-Years 2010 and 2011) Current Players and New Players welcome!
Tuesdays – 7pm-8pm @ EPHS Dome – Jan 25, Feb 8, 15, 22, March 1
- Sundays – 2:40-3:40pm @ Central Middle School – Jan 23, 30, Feb 6, 20, 27, March 6, 13
- 12 Session Program
Winter Fee 2- 175
Mid Feb-Supplemental Tryouts to strengthen rosters for Spring as needed.
Typically same team as Fall
Start Mid April-End Late June but may have some events in July (Club Blackout Dates around July 4th)
Training 2x per week mid week (may have occasional weekend session usually early Sat or late Sun)
10 TCSL games 5 home, 5 away in metro, typically west suburbs
3 Tournament Weekends in Metro (no out of state travel)
End of season event
EPSC Summer Camp
Club Night Turf Training events at EPHS
Click Link Below for FAQ!
Spring/Summer Fee $395