- A Fun and Competitive Team program for players of all levels.
- A goal of two teams per age and gender to enable players to be placed at the appropriate level and allowing for player movement to aid in player and team development.
- Teams play in local leagues such as TCSL and Minnesota NPL with US Club Soccer.
- NPL is the highest level available to play locally.
- Teams are assessed and placed at best level which is typically
- Team 1 NPL Level of Play
- Team 2 TCSL Regional, State or Cities**
- Age group may have designated Pool players assigned to 2nd team that participate in designated 1st team training and events.
- Pool players can be designated from Tryouts or at any other time of year as they are continually assessed for best development opportunities and growth by EPSC Coaches and Staff
- High emphasis on continued individual development, larger group tactics, team work, social skills building, individual and team performance
- Medium but Increased Emphasis on commitment, attitude, individual accountability, training performance and positional play inc Goalkeeping
- Lower emphasis on winning, high emphasis on player development and team-work
- Professional Licensed Coaches with soccer backgrounds.
- Late July – Tryouts, player evaluation days coupled with any coach evaluations for appropriate placement.
- Please email any questions about tryouts to: email@example.com
- Mid August- Training 2x per week
- Early Sept (after Labor Day) TSCL or NPL league games-approx 6, 3 home and 3 away in metro.
- Games on weekends-Blackout some weekends open for Fall Family fun.
- 1-2 Tournaments
- End Mid October before MEA Weekend.
- Team 2 (TCSL Level) Fee $295
- Team 1- (NPL Level) Fee-See NPL Team Info
- *Players who did not register through the tryout system, will be charged a $30 administration fee
Winter 1 and 2
(Optional for 2nd team players, 1x per week expected minimum for 1st team)
- 13-14U TCSL AND NEW PLAYERS ( Birth-Years 2009 THROUGH 2003)
- Winter 1 — Mid Nov-Mid-Dec — Skills Training Programs 1-2x per week
- Winter 1 Fee TCSL Player Training $175
- Winter 2 — Mid Jan-Beginning of March — Skills Training Programs 1-2x per week
- Winter 2 Fee TCSL Player Training $225
- Early April through late June (There may be some events through mid July with July 4th Holiday blackout dates by EPSC)
- Training 2-3x per week
- Pre-Season events (Tournament, Scrimmages, etc.)
- League Games Start- Average 1 per week on a week night
- 2 Training Sessions Per Week-Week Nights
- 2-3 Tournaments throughout season
- League and Training continues
- EPSC Camp
- Late June-League Games end
- End of Season Tournament
- Player Evaluations by coach sent out last week of season.
- Possible July event such as USA Cup or other event-team choice.
- Spring/Summer Fee TCSL Team Player $395
*Roster Strength and Previous Season Record assessed for placement of team in league but typically NPL
**2nd team may play at any level but is based on Roster strength and previous season
EPSC Program Fees and Costs