- A Fun and Competitive Team program for players of all levels.
- A goal of two teams per age and gender to enable players to be placed at the appropriate level and allowing for player movement to aid in player and team development.
- Teams play in local leagues such as TCSL and Minnesota NPL with US Club Soccer.
- NPL is the highest level available to play locally.
- Teams are assessed and placed at best level which is typically
- Team 1 NPL Level of Play
- Team 2 TCSL Regional, State or Cities**
- Age group may have designated Pool players assigned to 2nd team that participate in designated 1st team training and events.
- Pool players can be designated from Tryouts or at any other time of year as they are continually assessed for best development opportunities and growth by EPSC Coaches and Staff. This will be reviewed based on merit and need
- High emphasis on continued individual development, larger group tactics, team work, social skills building, individual and team performance
- Medium but Increased Emphasis on; commitment, attitude, individual accountability, training performance and positional play inc. Goalkeeping
- Lower emphasis on winning, high emphasis on player development and team-work
- Professional Licensed Coaches with soccer backgrounds.
- Late July/Early August – Tryouts, player evaluation days coupled with any coach evaluations for appropriate placement.
- Please email any questions about tryouts to: email@example.com
- Mid August- Training 2x per week
- Early Sept (after Labor Day) TSCL or NPL league games-approx 6, 3 home and 3 away in metro.
- Games on weekends-Blackout some weekends open for Fall Family fun.
- 0-2 Tournaments
- End Mid-October before MEA Weekend.
- Team 2 (TCSL Level) Fee $295
- Team 1- (NPL Level) Fee-See NPL Team Info
- *Players who did not register through the tryout system, will be charged a $30 administration fee
Winter 1 and 2
(Optional for 2nd team players, 1x per week expected minimum for 1st team)
- 13-14U TCSL AND NEW PLAYERS ( Birth-Years 2009 THROUGH 2003)
- Winter 1 — Mid Nov-Mid-Dec — Skills Training Programs 1-2x per week
- Winter 1 Fee TCSL Player Training $195
- Winter 2 — Mid Jan-Beginning of March — Skills Training Programs 1-2x per week
- Winter 2 Fee TCSL Player Training $245
- Early April through late June (There may be some events through mid July with July 4th Holiday blackout dates by EPSC)
- Training 2-3x per week
- Pre-Season events (Tournament, Scrimmages, etc.)
- League Games Start- Average 1 per week on a week night
- 2 Training Sessions Per Week-Week Nights
- 2-3 Tournaments throughout season
- League and Training continues
- EPSC Camp
- Late June-League Games end
- End of Season Tournament
- Player Evaluations by coach sent out last week of season.
- Possible July event such as USA Cup or other event-team choice.
- Spring/Summer Fee TCSL Team Player $425
*Roster Strength and Previous Season Record assessed for placement of team in league but typically NPL
**2nd team may play at any level but is based on Roster strength and previous season
EPSC Program Fees and Costs