Apply on our website with all of your contact information.
All coaches must complete the background check to be in compliance.
- The check is required annually for MYSA (U15 – U19 teams) and TCSL (U9 – U15 teams) background checks through US Club Soccer are good for 2 years, The soccer year starts August 1st , and contact with players requires the background check to be complete.
- MYSA background check is 3 parts, Heads Up Concussions training (good for 3 years) and SafeSport training (good for 2 years) and the background check. Here is the link to the instructions for MYSA Background Check.
- TCSL (U9 – U15 teams) Background check is 2 part, first the US Club Soccer/Sidelines Sports online injury triage course, once that is completed the second step in this process is the background check. The admin will give pre-paid codes for this background check and the online course. Link to instructions for TCSL Background Check
All coaches must take the concussion test that lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- Provide electronic or paper copy of certificate to admin.
- Link to test – Concussion Certification
- Concussion certificates are valid for 3 years.
- Coaches cannot be issued a pass without providing proof of test completion.
- If you can provide a valid certificate from another organization that is acceptable.
Coaching Equipment and Coach Uniform
Accessing Digital Coach Passes for MYSA (U15 – U19 teams)
Click Here for directions for accessing your Digital Coach Pass.
EPSC Coach Contracts
Contracts will handled by the Executive Director, [email protected].
Paid Coaches Only
W9 form must be on file at EPSC Office