The program has been modified from previous years to now also include a game component. The main emphasis is on development and FUN with a focus to develop soccer players to progress to the YDP travel program once they become age eligible for travel soccer . Wednesday practices are run by EPSC training staff (many of whom are former EPSC players and/or EPSC competitive program staff). There will be at least four Sunday night jamborees during the season where the players will participate in mini tournament style games with other local soccer clubs. These jamborees will consist of three x 20 minute small sided games. A major component of the program will be soccer education for all – players, coaches and parents.
Pre YDP Program – Training and Jamboree’s
New for 2021 – The Pre YDP program has been modified from previous years to now also include a game day!
Whos it for:
- Group 1 – Players currently in 1st Grade
- Group 2 – Players currently in Kindergarten
(please note that players born January 1st to July 31st 2013 are also eligible for the YDP travel program if they prefer)
Program Dates and Times
- Held every Wednesday Evening: April 28 to June 23 in Eden Prairie
- Girls – 5:45pm – 6:45pm
- Boys – 6:45pm – 7:45pm
- Held on four Sunday evenings between May 2 to June 27 (exact jamboree dates being finalized with the other clubs)
- Jamboree’s will kick off at 6pm for both Boys and Girls with an approximate end time of 7pm/7:15pm (3 x 20 minute games)
- Jamboree’s will be held in Eden Prairie and one at each of the other host clubs. Other soccer clubs currently scheduled to participate – CC Utd (Chaska), Waconia Soccer Club
Early Bird Registration Cost: $95 (includes shirt)
Early Bird Deadline is March 31, 20121